College fairs are a way to learn about different college and talk with admissions representatives. In addition to traditional college fairs, students can attend an online college fair. This allows you to visit with admissions representatives without incurring the cost of traveling to a fair.
Tamara Pendleton, the founder of College Fairs Online hosts virtual college fairs regionally around the USA. She is a graduate of Texas Tech University with a B.A. in Communication Studies in 2007, then from West Texas A&M University in 2009 with a MBA in Marketing. Tamara started College Fairs Online in 2013 after working for a college lead generation company.
In this episode…
- How does College Fairs Online work?
- Where do the colleges come from?
- When is the best time for a student to start participating in college fairs?
- Can you participate in more than one fair?
- How are virtual college fairs beneficial?