Senior Year Program
Enrollment for the Class of 2018 is full. We are currently taking students who graduate from high school in 2019 and 2020. We limit the number of students enrolled in this program so that we can provide the service you expect. To be considered for our program for class of 2019 and 2020, book a Discovery Call.
If you do decide to work with Pam Andrews for the Senior Year Program, it is required that you start with a Deep Dive Strategy Session in either the Sophomore or Junior year of high school.
Our Senior Year Program provides some of the following benefits and services:
- Facilitate family relations by reducing the parent/student stress
- Design and maintain a program of courses and extracurricular activities that best reflects the student’s abilities through their senior year
- Research and explore great college matches tailored to your student
- Provide individual attention to every aspect of the student’s college admission process
- Specialized tips on how to further stand out from thousands of other college applicants
- Advise on preparing an excellent selection of essays
- Create a college application strategy to increase acceptance opportunities to the best-suited schools
- Online tools that provide motivation and assistance in meeting upcoming deadlines
- Practice and refine personal interview skills in one-on-one sessions
- Support and training with identifying and applying for private, third-party scholarships
Get started with us early to secure your place for the Senior Year Program.
What is your student’s current grade in high school?